We understand business utilities because we’re a business too. Effectively managing your energy use can make a big difference to your bottom line.
Active Utilities is an electricity provider via embedded networks. Embedded electricity networks in multi-level and multi tenanted buildings work via the concept of economies of scale – rather than each tenant purchasing their own electricity, the energy is centralised for all tenants via a single metered point. .
Active Utilities installs a parent meter and purchases electricity for the entire building as a large market customer (at a wholesale rate). Private sub metering is then installed to measure each tenant’s individual electricity usage to be billed separately and electricity is provided at lower market rates.
For many multi-tenanted residential and commercial buildings, an embedded electricity network is not only more convenient but is also cost effective.
Services and Benefits
Strong working relationships with leading technology, electricity installation and utility suppliers and partners means our business customers benefit from:
- Discounted energy rates through our bulk buying ability
- Electricity generated from clean, renewable resources like wind or solar. Simply select 100%, 50%, 25% or 10% as a proportion of your overall use and we’ll do the rest
- Proven cost savings for current business partners
- A convenient single bill for all your Active Utilities services
- Online account management with access to current and past billing details
- Responsive and personalised customer care without hassle
- Rapid response for connection and disconnection
- 24/7 helpdesk support
- Practical monthly billing to help plan your cash flow, including flexible payment options.