Active Utilities understands that key to any multi-tenanted buildings success is the ability to monitor and measure its utility services. Active Utilities provides multiple utility billing services for Electricity, Gas, Telco, Water or centralized HVAC plant cost recovery i.e. district heating/cooling.
To create an equitable “User Pays” cost allocation Active Utilities provides:
- Billing from data supplied via the gas/water meter or the buildings Building Management
- System Reporting as required to Building/Retail Centre Management
With Active Utilities, you can manage your own private network and customize your billing service to include cost allocation, reconciliation and re-rating for your tenants.
All Active Utilities customers have access to past and current consumption data via the Active Utilities customer portal. This service allows customers to obtain 30-minute interval data which is uploaded daily (where applicable). Providing the ability to monitor consumption in real time and allowing customers to adjust their usage as required.
This activity will also assist Green Star initiatives with the ability to obtain additional points under the ‘Metering and Monitoring’ section.
Services and Benefits
- Electricity network billing
- Telecommunications network billing
- Gas network billing
- Water network billing
- Save you time
- Free up internal resources
- Save you money
- Obtain access to our expertise in meeting legislative requirements